Project Manager IT+Finance (W/M).
Posted on 12/11/2020
In your new job you will be part of Fiducial Informatica newly created subisduary of Fiducial Group. As Project Manager it will be your main priority to manage our strategic financial software from need to release. In this process, you will work closely with all internal functions and other French branches as well as external partners.
- Manage and follow project from definition stages and throughout implementation to completion.
- Take responsibility for the result of the project
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues related to IT or Finance in real time
- Define plan workload and optimize resource allocation including with external entities in France
- Refine regular user processes, track issues, test features and create/update related documentation
- Proactive to identify features improvements in current accounting business process
- Lead workshops and committees including preparation of supporting presentations and reports
- Prepare regular reporting on project status, risk and action plans
- Ensure the achievement of project objectives within the quality, budget and timeframe defined
- Influence and advise project decision makers as required
Masters or Bachelor degree in accounting or computer science with interest in Finance.
More than 5 years of experience as project manager in sofware development companies (accounting/finance is a big plus)
More than 5 years of experience applying pragmatic application IT project management methodologies
More than 5 years of experience with accounting and finance fields
More than 5 years of experience with Identifying potential problems and resolving customer complaints
- Direct, coordinate and lead the execution of the projects to which you are assigned
- Pragmatic, able to tailor your approach to what the circumstances require
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Affinity for the IT environment and digital transformation
- Strong problem analysis and influencing / networking skills
- Proficient in the use of digital communication tools (MS Office, Emailing, Collaboration apps)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, ensure cohesive teamwork
- Prince, Scrum certifications a plus
Offer Expiration Date on 12/Jan/2021