Webhelp Braga Unipessoal, lda
Talent Acquisition Specialis
Posted on 15/01/2021
About the job role:
As Talent Acquisition, you will:
· Attract candidates by using databases, social media, job fairs, among others.
· Conduct interviews to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience, and aptitudes.
· Establish a relationship with different departments and Managers to validate information’s.
· Prepare and onboard the new employees to become fully integrated into the company.
· Build a good relationship with candidates during the selection process by becoming a trusted recruiter.
· Create, update, and maintain analytical reports and databases.
We are looking for:
- · French fluency (C1/C2 level).
- · Knowledge of another European language: English or Germany (C1 level).
- · University Degree, preferably in Human Resources or similar.
- · Proven Work Experience in the field - a minimum of 2 years.
- Strong organization, communication, and presentation skills.
- · Familiarity with recruitment process methods (hiring profile, assessments, interviews, and ongoing follow up).
- · Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- · Experience with sourcing techniques.
- · Good understanding of referral programs.
- · A positive and ‘can do’ attitude overlooking a community building approach.
We offer you:
- · Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year).
- · Performance bonus.
- · Transportation allowance.
- · Full-time office schedule from Monday to Friday.
- · Continuous training and professional development.
Life at our company:
- · Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities.
- · Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- · We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- · New and modern office located where the action is: Braga.
Offer Expiration Date on 16/Mar/2021