Talent Acquisition Trainee
Posted on 30/03/2021
Aligned with our business growth Fujitsu is currently looking for a talent acquisition trainee to support the department with a wide variety of tasks.
- Proactive search of new agencies and job platforms
- Management of recruitment partnerships (agencies), job platforms and websites through the following:- Attending meetings
- Publish, update and maintenance of job adverts on all platforms
- Manage HR tools to perform administrative tasks such
- Support internal recruitment communications
- Support the mailbox management
Key Performance Indicators
- Contribute to the attainment of the desired business results for the specialized HR program, processes, and/or tools.
- Contribute to the achievement of all defined HR Service Levels.
- Support specialized HR programs, practices, procedures, tools and techniques within agreed timescale and budgets.
- Credible relationships built with employees, managers, HR managers and colleagues, and support functions, as evidenced by positive feedback.
- Routine contribution made to the HR function, as evidenced by project team extended feedback
- Degree in Human Resources or in a similar area
- Good IT knowledge (user perspective)
- Detailed oriented
- Fluent in English (speaks, reads and writes) - Mandatory
- Detailed oriented
- Preferably eligible for IEFP's internship ATIVAR
Shape the world by working your way
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and to offer:
Employment directly with Fujitsu with possibility of permanent contract
- Work life balance and 25 annual leave days
- Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on well-being, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community
Offer Expiration Date on 29/May/2021