Technical Manager - Digital Innovation Team
Posted on 08/09/2021
The Technical Manager is responsible for managing a small team of technical people in the Data Analytics and Automation area or virtual team, planning and guiding service delivery, achieving required project deliverables and customer satisfaction. This manager recruits, deploys, manages and develops people while aspiring to deliver impeccable service.
- People Management. Recruits, manages, motivates and develops a small team of technical people, encourage an environment to promote personal development, ensuring that the project deliverables are met, while constantly improving capabilities and contributing to growth in new business.
- Customer Relations. Establishes relationships with middle to senior level customers and a range of managers across Fujitsu to deliver and enhance their service.
- Planning & Control. Resource allocation/scheduling to meet the demands of delivering a service, managing changing priorities and issues. Uses strengths of team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of service.
- Business orientation. Anticipates the impact of business issues on own operation and takes appropriate action.
- Work collaboratively with clients/users, the development team, and various stakeholders within the company to ensure the delivery of all products in an efficient, timely manner.
- Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements
- Take the lead in driving a culture of continuous improvement and innovation
- Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor the progress of projects
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience working in IT Services
- Experience in managing projects and teams using AGILE
- Experience working with or relevant knowledge of Data Analytics, Automation, IOT, Cloud
- Experience working with or relevant knowledge of Design Thinking, Design Sprint or other prototype innovation methodologies
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, agile and lean methodologies, infrastructure and operations, and ITIL framework
- Ability to influence and motivate a team of technical staff
- Ability to maintain difficult conversations
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Develop the team's technical knowledge and their overall understanding of the company assets
- English Language: confident in reading, writing and speaking.
- Remote work within Braga (Portugal)
- Competitive salary
- Employment directly with Fujitsu
- Work-life balance with 25 annual leave days
- Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community
Offer Expiration Date on 07/Nov/2021