Webhelp Braga Unipessoal, lda
Posted on 09/06/2022
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands.
By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 100,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 55 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role:
As Business Analyst, you will analyze complex data sets, track, and measure insights, build critical dashboard, and draw key insights. You will also provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, ad-hoc reporting support, in-depth analysis, monitoring, and support.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Perform analysis by creating reports, charts, graphs of findings in support of business operations.
- Work with operations and stakeholders to design and create user accepted dashboards. Bring value add contributions to the process of designed and authoring executive level dashboards/reports.
- Ensure solutions meet the management’s needs, support the extraction of actionable information, and align with client objectives.
- Provide consulting support on all data-related solutions (program design, report design, data feed design, data aggregation, etc.)
- Identify metrics, develop & generate reports to track key business indicators and metrics for executive and front-line management teams.
We are looking for:
- Proficient English (C1/C2)
- Second Language (added value)
- Relevant University Degree (IT or Business Management preferable).
- At least 1-3 years of experience of Reporting Analyst experience in a BPO company (preferred).
- Good listening skills and ability to take detailed work instructions.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks.
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability to logically plan and set priorities, identify, and resolve problems to produce measurable results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Aptitude & enthusiasm to learn about new markets & solution offerings
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Office Schedule from Monday to Friday
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Transportation allowance
- Personal development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Opportunities for career progression (95% of our promotions are internal) and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Permanent contract (after 6 months of the contract)
- Workplace: Braga, Portugal
Life at our company:
- We are certified Great Place to Work for 4 years in a row (2019,2020,2021,2022)!
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties, events, and much more! All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Offer Expiration Date on 08/Aug/2022