Webhelp Braga Unipessoal, lda
Recruiter - French Speaker
Posted on 21/09/2022
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 110,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 58 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role:
As a Recruiter, you will:
- Attract candidates by using databases, social media, and job fairs, among others.
- Conduct interviews to assess the applicant's relevant knowledge, skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Establish a relationship with different departments and Managers to validate the information.
- Prepare and onboard the new employees to become fully integrated into the company.
- Build a good relationship with candidates during the selection process by becoming a trusted recruiter.
- Create, update, and maintain analytical reports and databases.
- Native or C2 level French
- English fluency (B2 level)
- University Degree, preferably in Human Resources or similar
- Proven work experience in the field
- Strong organization, communication, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with recruitment process methods (hiring profile, assessments, interviews, and ongoing follow-up)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Good understanding of referral programs
- A positive and ‘can do attitude overlooking a community-building approach
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Full-time schedule, from Monday to Friday 9h to 18h
- Continuous training and professional development
- Health insurance with a dental plan
Life at our company:
- Work with adventurous people from over 75 nationalities.
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events, and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
Offer Expiration Date on 20/Nov/2022