Claims Management Junior Specialist
Posted on 07/09/2023
For our NBS Lisbon Order to Cash (O2C) department, we are currently looking for a Claims Management Junior Specialist. Reporting to Claims Management Lead Specialist, this professional will be
responsible to analyze and solve claims and deductions raised by different stakeholders.
A day in the life of...
- Reception, registering, assignment and categorization of all customer Claims and Deductions raised by customers and/or internally;
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement programs and standardization of processes across all markets in scope, whenever possible;
- Analyse and check KPls on quality of services provided and present during Daily Operational Reviews (DOR's);
- Participate in KPls trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar preferred but not essential;
- Knowledge of basic Finance Terminology and notions required (Debit and credit Accounting rules);
- Intermediate English level;
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications - Strong Excel knowledge is mandatory;
- Good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Positive Thinking, willingness to learn and Team Player attitude required;
- Good Organization and Prioritization skills to be able to cope with a fast pace environment;
- Strong work ethic and Respectfulness required.
Candidate-se no site de recrutamento Nestlé: https://empresa.nestle.pt/jobs/search-jobs?keyword=&country=PT&location=Braga&career_area=All
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Offer Expiration Date on 06/Nov/2023