Outsystems Senior Developer
Posted on 10/11/2023
- We are currently seeking an Outsystems Senior Developer to join our team.
- Lead, design, develop, deploy and maintain mission critical applications using OutSystems for Enterprise applications.
- Responsible for delivery of various OutSystems applications.
- Participate in all phases of the Enterprise application development life cycle as appropriate; including, but not limited to gathering customer requirements, defining technical requirements, creating high level architecture diagrams and training sessions.
- Engage in OutSystems development and maintenance Projects and drive them to closure.
- Lead different aspects of Reactive Web Apps, BPTs and Mobile Apps development using OutSystems.
- 8+ years of experience with OutSystems development.
- 2+ years of experience in using OutSystems Discovery Tools & Architecture Dashboard to provide strong OutSystems application architecture and minimize technical debts.
- Customer orientation, Communication skills and an Analytical methodology are a plus.
- Fluent English and Portuguese skills (written and spoken) and willingness to travel (European union).
- Fluent French skills as a good to have.
- Work life balance
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion
- An IKEA voucher to help you build your own home office.
Shape the world and work your way
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
Offer Expiration Date on 09/Jan/2024