Customer Success - Technical
Posted on 17/11/2023
Issuu is one of the largest content publishing and distribution platforms in the world, with millions of pieces of content (marketing collateral, magazines, catalogs, brochures and more) added every year.
At the heart of Issuu is the Issuu Story Cloud, a suite of advanced features designed to transform a single piece of content into assets for every online marketing channel, including mobile articles, email graphics, and social stories for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (and more). Create once, share everywhere with Issuu.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, the Customer Success Associate is responsible for finding solutions to issues for our current and potential customers. We’re looking for candidates who love to look at problems through the eyes of our customers, have a passion for resolving issues with a quick, thorough and sometimes creative approach, and can translate customer questions and feedback into product and feature suggestions that the product team can take action on.
You'll be working on a small, global team in our Braga office during the afternoon and early evening.
What You Will Be Doing
- Engage with customers via our omnichannel support including phone, social media, email, and chat to resolve issues they may be experiencing with our product
- Create custom reports and dashboards.
- Speak and review API questions and discuss, troubleshoot, and build reports.
- Offer solutions to questions they have regarding our subscription plans
- Consult on best practices on how to effectively use Issuu to achieve their desired outcome
- Maintain and improve the content on our Help Center
- Find ways to optimize for Solvvy, our AI technology that serves relevant help center articles to questions asked by our customers
- Work cross functionally with members on Product, Engineering and Marketing teams and provide examples of customer stories and experiences to help improve the customer journey
What You Bring
- Outstanding people skills and proven ability to solve complex customer issues (ideally through previous customer support experience)
- Technical knowledge and understanding of software, APIs, and databases
- Be passionate about support, and want to improve the support provided by any organization they are in, taking it to the next level
- Have great writing skills - the ability to explain complex problems clearly and concisely, with patience and empathy
- Be an excellent communicator, fluent in written and spoken English (as you will have to present to the rest of the team and company at various points). Bonus points for (written) fluency in Spanish or German
- Be extremely web savvy and a proactive learner, with experience using web tools such as Zendesk (or other type of Support system), Solvvy and major social media platforms
- Have excellent problem-solving skills, with a strong inclination to conduct research in order to find creative solutions
- Be calm and courteous under sometimes hectic situations
- Be a team player who enjoys sharing knowledge and collaborating with other team members
- Be able to work independently and stay focused and motivated under most conditions
The Impact You Will Have
- Your interactions with customers affect the way they interact with Issuu and their decision to stay on as customers of ours.
- You directly influence how often they will engage with the product and what tools they can use to achieve their desired outcome.
- Your interactions contribute to our revenue growth, our net new revenue, and the reduction of churn with each interaction, every single day.
What You'll Get
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity in a profitable growth-stage company
- Health and dental insurance
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position
The real reason to join Issuu is not all these perks, it’s our unique company culture that delivers the leading results in our industry. Be yourself and thrive!
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in Copenhagen and Berlin, Issuu is profitable, growing fast, and expanding our team across many departments. If you are a collaborative and ambitious professional looking to join a community that: deeply cares about our users and colleagues, has a growth mindset, sees and embraces challenges as a means for continuous improvement, and takes accountability to have a phenomenal impact, apply today!
Issuu is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Offer Expiration Date on 16/Jan/2024