Webhelp Braga Unipessoal, lda
Posted on 03/09/2021
• Develop a human resources site policy in collaboration with the direction of the site and the HR direction on all aspects of HR management, recruitment, administrative management, provisional management of employment and competencies, training, evolution/career path, management of personnel representative organizations
• Contribute to the development of HR projects
• Organize the HR service in order to take charge of all activities
• Ensure legal compliance of employment contracts and the applications of internal regulations
• Fluency in English (mandatory)
• Knowledge of French is a plus
• University Degree, preferably in Human Resources or similar.
• Proven Work Experience in the field - a minimum of 5 years
• Excellent reporting and data-analysis skills
• Strong organization, communication, and presentation skills
• Familiarity with recruitment process methods (hiring profile, assessments, interviews, and ongoing follow up)
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
• A positive and ‘can do’ attitude overlooking a community building approach
• Attractive salary conditions according to proven experience
• Private Health Insurance
• Continuous training and professional development
• A dynamic and pleasant working environment: We are Great Place to Work
• Additional benefits
Life at our company:
• Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities.
• Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
• New and modern office located where the action is: Braga, Portugal.
Offer Expiration Date on 02/Nov/2021