Data Analyst | Digital Transformation (DX) Team
Posted on 02/02/2024
Data Analyst | Fujitsu Portugal GDC
Your future is Fujitsu
At Fujitsu, our focus on human-centric innovation is impacting the way the world transforms to a digital future. We see it on a global and local scale, and we know that the power of innovation and human connection can create a more trusting, sustainable and responsible world for all. We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work in a challenging, but extremely rewarding environment using the latest technology to offer groundbreaking solutions to everyday problems for our customers. This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
Shape your world
As Data Analyst you will support the programme globally as part of the Digital Transformation (DX), a new team coordinated centrally with new roles. The team will be responsible for developing, customizing and managing intelligent systems. These tools and technologies will drive the global wide road-map defined by GD. You will work collaboratively with an analytics team to look at data, find relations and give data driven recommendations that address key business questions.
The role holder will form part of DX and work collaboratively with an analytics team to look at data, find relations and give data driven recommendations that address key business questions.
- Develop records management processes and policies;
- Collects, processes and cleanses data;
- Knowledgeable about data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques
- Develop and support reporting processes;
- Monitor and audit data quality;
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content;
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Manipulate, analyze and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer's business;
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools;
- Create data d ashboards, graphs and visualizations;
- Provide sector and competitor benchmarking;
- Be a self starter and pro active member of a team;
- Adhere to agreed methodology, governance and controls.
Desired Experience & Knowledge
- Knowledge in Data exploration and Data visualization tools or packages (BI Experience);
- Able to co relate different sources of data;
- Skills in one or more area is a plus: Splunk, ELK Stack, Tableau, Power BI or Talend;
- Data modeling and SQL knowledge
- Experience in designing and developing ETL data pipelines;
- Data cleaning and data wrangling t ools used to reshape the data;
- Experience in designing and building dimensional data models to improve accessibility, efficiency, and quality of data;
- Expertise in performance tuning of SQL queries.
- Self starter committed, focused and self motivated;
- Flexibility ability to multi task, adapt to change and manage a fast paced high stress environment;
- Hands on willingness and ability to work the details; demonstrated ability with implementing and managing issues and initiatives;
- Communication Skills excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Dealing with ambiguity ability to make progre ss in situations where required details aren’t always available.
Shape the world by working your way
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Work from home possibility, from anywhere in Portugal
- Employment directly with Fujitsu with possibility of permanent contract
- Work life balance with part-time/ full-time schedules available and 25 annual leave days
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on well-being, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community
- If you are moving to Portugal we also offer the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.
- inclusion, environment and our community (medical services, Yoga lessons, fresh fruit, volunteering afternoons)
- Great Facilities at Central locations well served by public transportation, bicycle access and services
- Remote Working Available
- … and much more!
Offer Expiration Date on 02/Apr/2024